Tuesday 1 September 2009

Things I Love

I love my ever expanding tummy. Do not love the stretch marks that are appearing.

I love rubbing cream on that expanding tummy.

I love it when The Little One moves around.

I love it when she kicks me pretty hard and I have to pause for a moment to recover from the shock.

I love having to watch what I eat, and in a long run, is a nice habit to have.

I love going to the obstetrician and seeing her on the ultrasound or hearing her on the Doppler.

I secretly love the clothes shopping.

I love love love the books shopping especially!

I love massages from The Husband and how he has no excuses for refusing me one.

I love being offered a seat on the trains and buses, although it doesn't happen all the time. I do not expect people to give up the seats, just don't like people sitting on those priority seats and pretend to sleep. All those who offered me their seats are never the ones sitting in those priority seats.

I love being able to blame everything on the pregnancy hormones. From being weepy to being moody to being forgetful to being a downright klutz and being someone who doesn't have much brains.

I love just lying there and thinking about the things we will do when she pops out.

I love how active she is at night when I am in bed. It makes me sleep better knowing that she is well.

I love how enthusiastic The Husband is about The Little One.

I love my epic afternoon naps!

No comments: