Monday 7 September 2009

Jabbing Kinda Pains

A few days ago, I have been getting some discomfort from The Little One's kicking. She is kicking so hard, it hurts a little now. The pain is felt on the sides, usually on the right side. I wonder what she is up to? Is she jabbing one of my organs? Or maybe my lower rib.

Earlier this evening, when I took a rest and lied on my bed, she began to move and kick pretty furiously. I think it was one of her most active sessions yet. I could feel her all over the shop! I broke out in laughter, because my tummy was wobbling so much. The Husband came back home and I told him that she is moving pretty much. He took his time and by the time he came, she had stopped all the kicking and moving in her little uterine home.

The Husband really should just hurry up the next time. She always always keep more still when he comes over. I am beginning to think she is doing it on purpose.

No comments: