Tuesday 15 September 2009

Bangkok Day 3

I think 3 hearty dinners in a row is just about the most that I can stomach. I can't do heavy meals too much these days, there just isn't enough space for The Little One and all that food. I will feel so stretched and uncomfortable that walking about can be quite a pain. Smaller and more frequent meals are the way to go now. Funny thing is, I didn't feel too bad with all the eating in Bangkok. Perhaps I wasn't eating as much as I think I was. I will miss in BKK definately, and it will be the main reason I will go back. Next time we may wanna consider Chiang Mai! I am keen on a makan trip to Taipei too..

I was telling The Husband that we didn't sightsee much this time too. All the time spent just eating and taking it slow. Sometimes, we had to do just that - eat and relax and enjoy each other's company.






Going loco in Jim Thompson. I always had fun shopping here.

Ala Project Runway...






No comments: