Tuesday 22 September 2009

Dairy Farm

It has been a while since we went for a Sunday walk. It has been a while too since the last time I took out my canon350d. The walk was great, if not a little humid. It was a little breezy if not a little grey.
Carrying my camera now is not the same as before. With a protruding tummy, hanging the camera around my neck is rather uncomfortable, with the edge of the camera constantly pressing into my flesh. It used to hang nice and flat. So instead, I got to sling it on my arm. Now, that isn't the best way to carry it especially when there are some gentle undulating gravel covered slopes and I being unable to see my feet now and being so clumsy, I might just fall and HORROR! break my camera.
Whatever photo-taking skills I have, have been non-existent since I stop taking photos on a regular basis. I didn't take too much photos either since I was too hot and bothered. Took like maybe 20 odd shots.
We will be back to walk the other path of this nature walk. We got there at about 3pm, just before it got more crowded. I will hope that the skies will be a glorious blue the next time we visit.

No comments: