Friday 23 October 2009

Frantic Times

The past 2 weeks had been crazy. A lot of cleaning and washing to welcome the newest member of the family. The laundry is enough to kill me! Bedsheets, her new clothes, new cloth diapers and whathaveyous. And I am not done yet. I think my nesting instincts have kicked in. I have been trying to clean as much as I can, trying to get the house in perfect order. It is tough and sometimes a little upsetting since I am not able to do as much as I used to and I want to do so much!


Then there is the last minute buying. The cot has arrived, and so have the pram and the car seat. The Husband had a really frustrating time trying to put together the pram. It was another frustrating time for him when he tried to secure the car seat in the car.


The frustrated dad finally succumbed to reading the manual.

No comments: