Saturday 10 October 2009

Christmas 2009

I just realised that this year, I have to start on the Christmas present buying a lot sooner. The tree will have to be up soon too! I think it will be up early November!

I drew up a pressie list and I have something in mind for almost everyone. :) I need to hurry up and get most of the things just in case I popped earlier than expected. I headed out on Friday and see what I could get, and yes, I got The Little One a little something for Christmas already. The Husband says it is boring and not too fun a Christmas pressie. From now, he will be the one buying all the fun fun presents then.

I am also thinking about the handmade Christmas cards and thought that maybe this year, I will be less ambitious and send out store bought ones instead. I need to plan the Christmas eve dinner too!

No comments: