Tuesday 27 October 2009

Books List

These are the books that I really need to buy. I do not know why it too me so long to want to get The Cake Bible. The recipes are really good and most times, I get the recipes from friends who have the book. I am being really cheap, and I thought I really should get the book already and stop being a cheapo.

I love making bread, the kneading is really therapeutic, and the kitchen smells wonderful when you are baking bread. I might just get the Bread Bible too. Heavenly Cakes is the new book. I saw it in Kinokuniya few days ago, retailing at 70 bucks! ARGH. I think that one can wait.



Not a lot of fiction books that I really want to buy. The one fiction that I will get is the new book titled Nocturnes by Kasuo Ishiguro. Nothing on the Booker Prize shortlist this year appeals to me. I think I just need 2 hours to browse the fiction section and I will be able to find books that I want to read.

Do you think Kinokuniya will laugh at me if I call up and ask when their next sale will be?

No comments: