Friday 30 October 2009

Can't Sleep Again

I can't sleep last night again. Tried to sleep at finally I think I fell into slumber at about 4am. It wasn't deep slumber though, I was half dreaming and half sleeping. I dreamt that I was in labour and my water broke and I wet my bed. I kept waking up to check that that wasn't really happening. I told myself, no no I can't go into labour yet, I still have things I need to do!

It all boils down to anxiety methinks. Thing is, I am not really that anxious at all. Lately I have been having really vivid dreams. I dreamt that she was colouring with my mum. I can even remember they were using different shades of pink crayons. Then I dreamt that I have given birth but we have forgotten to take any photos! Few months back, my sister dreamt about her niece too. She told me that she was bathing her. Even my brother had dreams. He dreamt about me blogging about her birth, dreamt about the day and time some more! Like that you say power or not?

No comments: