Tuesday 11 August 2009

The Secret

My friend and I are browsing through Youtube looking at baking videos. She found a Macaron video that has a featured song.

I thought, maybe that is the secret to great bakes! Pastry videos with songs about them! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

We came across this other video that has a regular french dude making macarons. I like the fact that he was wearing regular clothes and baking. Rather than being in some chefy uniform, it makes him very appealing indeed. Some more ah, he was speaking french, all the more more appealing. Guess what, and he chose to make pink macarons! I dunno how you will be able to resist someone like that.

SHOULD I POST THE VIDEO OF THE CUTE FRENCH GUY?

The French get away with everything don't they? God loves them more it is true. Next life, I wanna be French too, so I can also be effortlessly chic and a wardrobe full of Chanel and Hermes.

No comments: