Friday 28 August 2009

1.30pm

That is the time I woke up today. I look at the clock and shocked myself out of bed. Which when you are pregnant is a bad thing. You might unwittingly give yourself leg cramps!

I rarely sleep so late, and was a little angry about it. I slept the day away, instead I could have gotten a few things done. The frustration didn't last too long, I need to be not too hard on myself. I have learnt that it is alright to sleep in once in a while and not feel guilt, especially now. I did want to make dinner today, but waking up at that kinda time didn't set me in the mood for any cooking at all. Haiz.

Maybe I was really tired. The Husband drove me to Wheelock Place yesterday morning, dropping me off at about 10.30am. I made my way to the baby fair, break for lunch and head up to Kinokuniya. There, I spend hours. Then I walk back to Wheelock and it was already 4pm. I took another break in a cafe, reading while waiting for The Husband to come to town so we can have dinner together. We walked some more, all the way to Centrepoint. Then walked the way back to Liat Towers where he parked the car. I guess all the walking exhausted me. It rained quite a bit in the wee hours of the morning. Of course I can't wake up, it is so nice and cool under my duvet!

It feels so so nice to be able to sleep. I am having some kind of insomnia. I wake up sometimes around 5 or 6am and wasn't able to get back to sleep til it was 7am. Super irritating. I guess I wanted to walk a lot a lot more yesterday to see if more walking will help me get a more restful sleep. Now I know it works! Probably works a little too well.

No comments: