Thursday 27 August 2009

Buying for the Little One

I have not been shopping for the baby recently. I do not know where to start, I do not know exactly what to buy and frankly, I do not like to shop so much, especially now that I am not feeling particularly energetic. I will still be going down to Takashimaya for the baby fair and see what I can buy. If my energy levels are not so high now, can you imagine what it will be like shopping in 2 months time?

So I drew up a list of essentials and then, I went through the stuff that has been bought. Mostly clothes, and mostly by a certain uncle who is already spoiling her! The clothes are all of different sizes, so I have to go throught them and sort them according to sizes. It took me a while since my pregnant brain ain't working at the speed it used to.
Doing stock taking. Scarly don't have anything for a newborn then how? Seriously, everyone is telling me to buy bigger sizes because they will out grow them clothes before you know it. I have plenty of clothes that are sized for 6 months and above. The newborn ones are really really tiny, I think by the time they are 2 weeks cannot wear liao.





See the size difference? The one on the left is a new born size. So small right? The one one in the middle is for a 3 month old and the one on the right is for a 6-9month old. I suppose the little one can wear clothes that are a little loose right? No harm done. In the event that she needs to be out, I do have a few really small onesies that she can wear. Her stuff for now. We bought her cot already and I recently bought a bedding set which has a 40 percent discount. If I put that bedding set on my bed, it will cover my bed entirely. I really do need to get her a chest of drawers soon!

Her first books! Gotta start them young right?

No comments: