Thursday 4 June 2009

I want a Bicycle


I want I want! A Funriki in champagne gold.
Been thinking about getting bikes for the longest time, I miss riding one and feeling the wind in my face. There is quite a bit of a bicycle track around my neighbourhood too. Having living in this area for near 3 years, there are still many parts that I am not familiar with.
Maybe the reason why I used to know my past neighbourhoods so well was because I used to cycle everywhere, everyday. I stopped cycling regularly as I grew older. What a shame, cycling is still so much fun to me.
Sadly the ones that I like are just too expensive. Still, no harm just looking right?

1 comment:

nephos said...

My cycling days are past. Guess its a case of overkill becoz I used to cycle everyday during my youth. I stopped when I got tired of my bikes getting stolen even though they were secured with chains.