Friday 19 June 2009

Bye for Now!

Bernie is leaving for HCMC is a matter of days, such short notice! I do hope her well and bring me the pho cubes that I asked for. Hahahahaha! It is hard for the 5 of us to meet, it is always just 3 or 2 sometimes 4. I can't remember the last time all of us met together. Was it at my wedding? Gasp! Why does it take one to leave the country for all of us to meet?

Hotel talk is boring for most of us now... See what we do when others indulge in their work goss?
I think Emily is very hungry....

It is very very rare that we even take photos when we are out! I think this is the first time, now that I think about it.

The poor waiter was waiting to serve Michelle the coffee for a while now, she is taking forever!

I am glad that I ordered just coffee and cakes. I would have died if I ordered the burger.
The panna cotta is really nice. Sweet and a little tart.

Til next time! I will see her again soon, and that will be next month! So after that, I will not know when will be the next time. I will promise to write as often as I can, please try to get some form of Internet connection so we can still chat on MSN!

No comments: