Thursday 26 March 2009

March

is pretty eventful, didn't expect it to be!

April will be quiet. Hopefully, other than someone's birthday, I will have a lot of time to myself. I like that. I like to spend time with myself. I am my own best company, er next best next to the Husband's company of course. Got to write this down just in case he decides to read my blog.

Some friends cannot understand how I can spend my life at home and not working. This lifestyle is not suited for everyone I have to admit. Sometimes I do miss work, but not enough for me to make me go back working. I have stuff to do. Apart from chores, I read, I bake when I like it, I go for walks, plan for dinner, I can go out and photograph (that rarely happens) and I can do other nonsensical stuff that I am too embarrassed to write about it here. Sometimes I go out, just to walk in emptier malls, which is such a treat even if I am not buying anything. I can spend hours in Kinokuniya all by myself and walk down the aisles of big hypermakets. I always like supermarkets, never will you know what you can find. My siblings and I used to follow our mum to supermarkets when we were little. Yaohan and Cold Storage were the atas ones and we will go up and down every single aisle. When there is something that caught our fancy, we will just dump it into the cart. The joy! Yes, our mum spoils us like that.

Due to me taking it easy, most tickets to the Singapore Film Festival have been sold out. Apartly, I had too much on my hands to think about and to do, I totally forgot all about it. I am keen on the International shorts, that one still got tickets. What about Disengagement? Sounds intersting. Gulabi Talkies sold out already! Lonely Tunes Of Tehran sold out too! I think there are still tickets to Worlds Apart.

I have no time to bake my roulade!

Does anyone know where I can get orange flower water???? I used to see them in Jason's or Market place.... now, no more. Phoon Huat also no have. Argh.

No comments: