Friday 13 March 2009

Baby Jared

He is the cutest thing. Actually, all month-old babies look alike to me, I can't really tell them apart. All a bit of the red red side (like machiam a bit raw like that). The photo is a little blur, since I was carrying him in my left arm and trying to take a photo at the same time with my right hand. Yah lah, I am a southpaw, that explains...

Jared has some really, seriously, wild and funky hair, unless most babies, his hair stands up, all pointy and stiff. Not the usual baby soft hair most babies get. CUTE and his hair is jet black. Babies sleep through everything is it? The 2 hours we were at the celebration, he did not wake up at all. Passing from a person to another, that didn't faze him a teeny bit, just continued sleeping. I remembered when my sisters were babies and when I was bored I would start disturbing them to wake them up so that I could play with them! I am so sorry girls, if you are reading this, I didn't mean any harm, I was just bored and you two were so cute! Sometimes they would cry ( much to my delight ), most times they just went on sleeping

March is a busy month, with birthdays, a class gathering, a full month celebration and a wedding to attend. I will be glad for April to come soon.

No comments: