Tuesday 9 December 2008

Night Shots

I have not been really going out at night to take photos. I guess night photography doesn't interest me too much. I remember going to Keppel Bay (sans the tripod) and then Henderson Waves. The photo on the left was taken in Marina Jetty. Digressing - I just notice that the horizon is wonky! ARGH!

Anyway.

So. I guess, those are the only times that I have gone out to take shots in the evening. I may just go out tonight and take some night shots later. Maybe to the Marina Barrage.

One of the reasons why I have not been really out at night is, frankly, my night shots suck. I have no idea how to take to make them look better. Being the lazy ass that I am, I don't even bother to find out or read up on the topic more. Even if I do a little reading, I forget about it the next minute.Plus, lugging along a tripod isn't my idea of fun.

Keppel Bay.

Something is just not right. I can't exactly point my finger at it. I didn't use a tripod for this shot. I left it in the car, and was too lazy to go back and retrieve it. So, it ain't as sharp as it is suppose to be.


Chinatown.
I remember this one. It was near Chinese New Year and I just bought my new lens. My first lens after the kit lens. The Husband suggested going somewhere to take some photos and we ended up on the bridge. So this is my first night shot! hehehee!
I wonder if cropping the photo makes it look better....


I hope the weather holds up!

1 comment:

nephos said...

I tried cropping your Chinatown pic. You want to see?