Wednesday 31 December 2008

Neverending Madness

After the 3rd of next month, everything will be back to normal.

I will pack away the tree, take down all the festive decoration, and will eat all the reminding leftovers if there are anymore left. Except the ham which I still have a lot of. Then everything will be nice and peaceful and oh so quiet again. I don't mind the yearly debaucheries, but I crave for the normality of everyday life. ( I am a boring boring person )

Until the madness begins again with just 3 weeks to go to Chinese New year!

Spring cleaning! Chinatown pasar malam! Decorating the house in garish red. Every other shop blasting Chinese new year songs! Seeing queues forming outside every bak kwa store. Queuing for new notes for ang baos in the bank. Trying to get the nicest looking red packets.

I am very looking forward to February.

No comments: