Monday 8 September 2008

Things to do before I Die

Be a nicer and kinder person.

Be true and good to myself and my loved ones.

Learn tap dancing and pretend to be Ginger Rogers.

Try growing my own herbs or even vegetables. I have no green fingers unfortunately.

Say goodbye to the inner control freak.
Bake the perfect Madelaine.

Witness the aurora borealis.

Go to a major sporting event (no, the F1 in Singapore doesn't count).

Pick up a musical instrument.

Be able to make my own clothes.

Be fluent in a 3rd language.

To have a holiday home in Japan, a loft in London and a penthouse in New York.

To have more than amateur photography skills. Then I would hold my own pretend gallery at home.

Visit Dublin on Bloom's Day.

Be able to cook way way better than I can presently.

To worry less, be less paranoid and learn to chill.

Knit effortlessly.

To be in a helicopter and hot air balloon.
Be a positive influence in someone's life.

Be more eco friendly.
Get my driving license and test drive an Aston Martin.

Drive along Route 66.

Read all the books on my must-read list. It is a very long list. I shall post that list up soon.

Visit Paris with my husband. (I think the trip will coincide with the Paris Motor Show)
Eat and live healthier.

Exercise more regularly.

Take part in a marathon.

Watch a WRC race.

Volunteer.

Visit the MET, the MoMA and the State Hermitage.

To have more patience.

To be more confident.

Be a good mother when I have children (or child) next time. A good wife to my husband. A better daughter to my parents, a great elder sister to my siblings.

Own a nice small bookstore and cafe.

Go on the Trans Siberian Railway.

No comments: