Monday 5 April 2010

Tomorrow...

I will charge all my camera batteries, get my camera and lenses cleaned. By the way, I can't find my kit lens. Time to get that dry cabinet already!

I will sort out the photos and get some developed.

I will find time to read Monocle. Not gone through the previous issue, already bought the latest one.

Decide on the highchair of choice.

Clean/wash all her toys and barang barang. Pray tomorrow plenty of sunshine and no rain.

Decide when to go for my next hair cut. These days I have become quite thrifty, cut hair once in 3 months. Not by choice though.

Call polyclinic to inform them that they have booked the wrong date for me.


Tidy the study. (It rhymes!)

Bake some scones and have tea.

Get some bills paid.

Get some ironing done.

Do some marketing for this week's dinner. Oh, and do double portions of some of them so that I can freeze them for days when I am too tired to cook.

WONDER WHERE TO FIND THE TIME TO DO ALL OF THE ABOVE.

No comments: