Friday 9 April 2010

Movies

We hadn't been watching a whole lot of movies lately, for the very obvious reason. ( A very loud live one at that) I do miss going to the movies. I miss so many that I want to watch. Why is it that there aren't a lot that I wanna watch when I was pregnant and the ones that I want to watch are showing after I give birth?

The very first movie that we watched after We had our baby is Alice in Wonderland. I kinda like it. Helena Bonham Carter is hilarious in it! I thought she was great! I have to thank my mum for watching her while we sneaked away for a few hours! Though it was quite a rushed outing, it was better than none at all. Of course we would like to take our time, have a nice dinner, coffee then movie, but we have a baby who wouldn't take to the bottle, plus, I really hate to impose on my mum. I suppose we can do that once she is older and a lot easier to manage.

I suppose we have to move movie night into our TV room for now. We just watched An Education. Funny that that was our first movie for our Movie Nights. I planned on watching it when I was still pregnant with The Little One and she chose pop out on that very day. Next DVD that I will get my hands on will be Avatar. It seems like the whole world had watched it except us. I can't believe I missed Moon either. So frustrating! Oh, then there is A Serious Man. A Single Man is still showing ( I think ), hoping to catch that on the big screen!

No comments: