Wednesday 7 April 2010

First Hair Cut

The Little One had her first hair cut a couple of weeks ago. I was a little worried that she might fussed or get ready restless. So on the way to the kiddy salon, I gave her what The Husband and I call a "safety feed" Meaning, that I nursed her before her feeding time so that she doesn't get too grouchy or restless. A baby with a full tummy of milk and enough rest is a happy baby. It worked! She was sitting happily on The Father's lap throughout the hair cut. She started to get a little restless towards the end, but nothing dramatic.

I think I was more worried because my sister, when she was a child, cried everytime she had a hair cut. Not a little cry, but full blown, drama mama kinds. She made sure you know that she didn't like it. I hoped The Little One stayed as calm as happy as she did for all her future hair cuts. And if she does, I can bring her along when I cut my hair and she can get one as well! Speaking of which, it really is time for me to get one already!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clap clap clap..
she did not cry during the hair cut..

She smile alot now leh..

we shall meet again..

Emily