Tuesday 17 February 2009

Happiness

is a new prime lens, ramen and an old pal for company :)




I am loving the shallow depth of field. I think this will be enough for me. No need to have a 50mm 1.4. 1.8 is good enough. The Sigma 30mm 1.4 is tempting. I like to shooot with somethingwider. That will be when I strike toto. That darling cost about $650.
Sorry, didn't get your face sharp enough. I got to practice a bit more. Merv must have told him some horror story, judging by the look on his face.

5 comments:

nephos said...

Dun pray pray... prime lens ho eh!

nephos said...

I like your new blog title background too!!!

Boo! said...

The only lens I can afford now! $120!

I thought it was about time I change the background. Brighter and more optimistic looking eh?

nephos said...

Yesh!!! Me likes the clouds :p

nephos said...

I have loads of horror stories to share :p