Friday 20 February 2009

Done!



My brother gave me the post cards which I really like. They are from MoMA leh, and I suppose he feels that there isn't any place for something as pretentious as pop art postcards from MoMA in his room. HAHAHAHAHA! I thought I do something about them other than keeping them in the drawer, which is quite sayang. There are 50 postcards, but only 36 are up on the frames. I can't find a bigger frame to get in 25.

So it doesn't look too pop art lah. But at least it took the place of something that I didn't really fancy. Think I just put it up out of obligation. The frames are really cheap, and if I wanna change the pictures or replace them with something else in the future - which is highly likely, my heart will not ache too much.

It kills me that I feel guilty if I throw/give away/sell things that people give me as gifts. I know most of them have good intentions. But seriously, tastes will clash and no matter how much I try to like them, I can't help not liking a Mickey and friends jigsaw one bit.

From now on, I will not allow myself for feeling guilty for not liking a gift and wanting to give it away. I am weak lah, always feeling guilty over nothing.

No comments: