Thursday 15 March 2007

Obsession

I have an obsession with lists. I have lists for everything. When I was young(er) I had lists for the books I want to buy, list of toys I want to get, friends' telephone numbers, addresses, birthdays, heck, I even have TOP TEN lists. Like top 10 fave songs, top ten fave poems, top ten fave persons... HAHAHAHAHHA
Now that I am all grown up, I have different kinds of lists. I have lists of things to do, things to buy, things I really want, lists of shoes, lists of IT bags, list of things that make me happy, list of things that i am grateful for. List of books to read, home projects to do, things to cook for dinner, grocery lists.. you get the drift.
i think I know where that stems from. I like to get my stuff organised, not that I am very successful at that anyway.... But anyhow, the need to get things organised gets me into making a lot of lists. So here is a list of lists that I currently have now

  1. list of things to do
  2. list of things to buy for the upcoming Cambodia trip
  3. list of things to pack for the upcoming Cambodia trip
  4. list of yummy eats in Siem Reap
  5. list of food to get for husband before upcoming Cambodia trip
  6. list of songs
  7. list of recipes
  8. list of little things that makes me happy
  9. list of food stalls I should visit.
  10. list of art pieces that i really love
  11. list of things to do around the house.
  12. lists of great B&B in NZ
  13. lists of books to read
  14. lists of guilty pleasures
  15. list of good things
  16. So how can my life be organised when it is peppered with so many lists you tell me? So complicated... I think I should have a list of things to simplify my life soon......

No comments: