Sunday 6 August 2006

The Tiles are Up





Yep! At least the wall tiles are...

The tiles on the walls in the kitchen looks fabulous in a delicious green for the back splash and a calmer off white are the other wall. I love it!

The groovy wall tiles for both the toilets are up too!

Plenty have been done since I visited my home a week ago. Other than the tiles, the beam for the folding door is also up as well as the walls of the store room.Things start to take shape and it is getting me really excited. I am quite surrpised that one of the few things that got done are the windows. As soon as the hacking was done, the windows went right up! That was pretty unexpected.

We went shopping a few days ago. We bought an oven, a hood, a hob, a washing machine and a fridge in a matter of 30 minutes! We were done before some can even finish spelling refridgerator.....

No comments: