Wednesday 16 August 2006

I want to me Maggie

I went down to Ted's Collection today to discuss the designs for my 3 dresses. Yes, that is correct, THREE dresses! Hahahaha! This is my only time that I can be hiao and nobody has any right to say anything right??? hahahaha!


So my wedding gown will be off white, with a lot of lace on the top and organza for the bottom half. My evening gown will be GREEN! So drama right??? wait til you hear about my tea dress. It has red with huge yellow floral prints. When I first saw it, I do not think that it will work. But after Rick wrapped the fabric around me, that was it. I was sold! I wonder how Rick can just pin the fabric to the mannequin and make it look so good... It has a retro feel to it. Kinda reminds me of Maggie Cheung in In the Mood For Love. Very WONG KAR WAI!!!!!!!!!! I love that show. I can see it over and over and over just admiring at the beautiful two actors, amazed at how beautifully shot the movie was. so moody, so in the mood... sigh..


I have been wanting to own a cheong sam like one of those that maggie wore in the movie. SO gorgeous! I guess this will be the closest ever I will ever get. I wonder who her tailor was.. I read somewhere that it was a cheongsam shifu from Shanghai! Maybe I should hunt that shifu down and get him to make me one!
I think I should try to lose weight fast if I want to look as good as Maggie

No comments: