Wednesday 23 August 2006

Accessing my Assets

I think I grossly under-estimated the amount of stuff that I have. Gosh. With the amount of stuff that I have, I can easily open shop sia... But I feel instantly consoled when I think of my tow other hoarder friends. If I can open shop, they can both each open a departmental store lor!

It is a great thing that I started packing my stuff because the packing never seems to end. After so many days of packing, I am only done with the books and work stuff.oh and the CDs and DVDs. and my mags as well...my scrapbooking stuff as well as my handicraft papers and items are all in boxes. I still have my cross stitch and knitting stuff sitting pretty in my room.. sigh! and the photographs! and my ornamental stuff.. and my laminating machine... and my clothes.. and my bags.. and my shoes..... and and .... you get the picture

No comments: