Wednesday 16 August 2006

More Progress

Seeing more work done every time I visit my place never fails to get me all excited and I really could not wait for the day when it is finally completed. It is tough containing all that excitement all inside you know....
Although it has been pretty tiring with all the decisions and minute details that we have to attend to, I have a sneaky feeling that we will look back and have a great time reminiscing.



So on with the progress...


The sink has been mounted onto the sink support ( is that what you call it? ) and the marble's half done! yay! I thought I would be really excited when I see the marble, well, I am not exactly thrilled, yah I am glad but not thrilled and shaking my booty to my happy dance. Oh well, it does not look all that great when it is not polished looking all dull and dusty... so, let's see what a little wax and polishing will do to the marble eh?

No comments: