Tuesday 12 May 2009

Test Shots


Photos from the LX3. Unfortunately, it has been raining the past 2 days, can't go out to take photos
Night Shot mode - not too bad ah, considering that no tripod was used. Good for lazy people like me. I don't take a lot of shots at night shots because shots always turn out shaky without a tripod, unless I use my prime lens. Sometimes when you are out, impossible to always have a tripod with you.

Shutter mode. We were in the car when we took it. Seldom do I use this mode.

Auto mode - They call this mode iA (intelligent auto) Tell you, the auto is really good, just sometimes the white balance is a little off. This is taken on a moving escalator.

Macro mode - I haven't had the time to fully explore this yet. Can't find any suitable subjects.

Auto Mode again. I like it. Very fast and sharp. No worries about shake at all.

Aperature Mode - My favourite mode. Maybe I am very used to taking with this mode. Since Powershot days. I was fiddling with my camera one fine day in HK and decided to used the AV mode. Just like that, I was in love with using it. Check out the depth of field, I like! I love love big aperatures!

Food Mode - This camera comes with wacky wacky modes under the SCN mode. I wonder if SCN stands for scenery? There is one film grain mode, there is a fireworks mode, night mode, soft skin mode, portrait mode, even baby modes and pet modes. I dunno what food mode is suppose to do. Haven't read the manual yet. I read 2 pages and it made me sleepy. Info manuals are great cures to insomnia.


Pinhole mode - another one of those special effects mode. I like this one, it makes photos look a little retro.

1 comment:

nephos said...

Dun pray pray