Wednesday 21 January 2009

Colours

I didn't know that my wardrobe is this colourful until I stood at my kitchen window and saw this..........

I hardly have any blacks. I have 2 dresses in black, and the rest are in colours. Black is convenient and I do wear the same dresses over and over again to weddings and parties. I am not the kind to shop for a new dress just because I have another wedding to attend. I would be broke by then! The coloured dresses are mostly casual.

I have a couple of t shirts in black. I have a few pairs of black pants. I have a pair of fuchsia pants. Can you beat that? I do not own any black skirts now that I think about it.

Wait a minute... yes, I do own a black skirt!


I love colours. Colours make me happy. My favourites are green and yellow. I love white too, but technically is isn't a colour is it? My love of colours go beyond my wardrobe. I have my walls painted in blue, brown and purple. Funny how I chose purple since it is one of my least favourite colours. I am tempted in turning the brown wall to fuchsia!

It is said that one's favourite colours reveal a lot about a person. So what does my favourites say about me?Green lovers are great listeners, have the ability to put themselves in other people's shoes. They are kind and generous but they are prone to jealousy and love to gossip! People who has a preference for the colour yellow are often optimists. They are also creative and intelligent and imaginative and are often perfectionists, but they can be really lazy. So is it true? Yes, it is pretty true. Not too sure about the creative and intelligent part though.

No comments: