Friday 9 January 2009

Happiness

is finally buying my KitchenAid mixer!

After mulling over the decision to get one for YEARS, I finally bought it!

Elaine has the Pro, but that is Elaine we are taking about. The one who made me swear that I will safe keep her french cookie recipe. The one who we forced to make us biscottis. The one who makes the fantastic chocolate torte. The one who bakes and cooks for the rest of us.

So I am more than happy to settle with an Artisan.

I haven't use it yet, thinking about using it next week. I want to attempt making some pineapple tarts. Yes, I am very excited about it, but the virgin bake cannot be rushed. I will put more thought into it first. I think cakes will have to wait, until I can my digital scale.

1 comment:

nephos said...

What happened to your S$700 budget? Its blown to bits. Haha.