Tuesday 5 August 2008

Bookwormy kinda sale

Kinokuniya is having a 20 percent discount for members! I have a whole list of books I want to buy! I can spend hours just browsing the fiction shelves.

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

I have been meaning to read Oscar Wilde, so I might just get The Picture Dorian Gray this time.
Perhaps a book of WH Auden's poems?

The Great Railway Bazaar by Paul Theroux - Essential traveller's read! Plus I adore train rides, the most romantic way to travel. Not talking about your local subway trains!

I would love to own Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland that comes with the great illustrations and a handsome looking hard cover.

I have been always thinking of getting the complete set of Calvin and Hobbes comics!

I read Remains of the Day and like it enough to read another Kazuo Ishiguro book. The next book might be Never Let Me Go.

Disgrace by J.M Coetzee

Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka

Love in the Time of Cholera and A Hundred Years in Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marques.

I really have to start to seriously think about my shelf space for my books. I might have to get shelves for the living room soon just for books and magazines. I have given a lot away already!

No comments: