Monday 30 June 2008

And what do you know?

With all that talk about eating healthy and more greens in the last entry, the next dinner, I had -

Barbecued stingray with plenty of chilli, grilled sotong with plenty of chilli, mussels with again, plenty of chilli, pork chops, fried rice, some totally tasteless Hokkien mee (bleh!), garlic stir-fried kailan and pork satay with a glorious peanut and PINEAPPLE dip - you can't get pineapple in your dip much these days! Oh and I washed it all down with a avocado juice.

That must be worth at least 5000 worth of calories and god knows how much cholesterol. It was a Saturday, dinner with my family and it was fun. It has been awhile since I had a fun dinner like that. Yes, all that extra calories are worth it and very well justified.

Tomorrow I shall have porridge for dinner.

No comments: