Tuesday 25 March 2008

Friends

Friends are there when you are in a foul mood and need to do a little bitching. They are there with the juiciest gossip and long long tea sessions.


Most importantly, they are there to do silly things with! I had Ken and Elaine over my place, since they have never been to my place during Easter Saturday.

Mon was suppose to come around too, but apparently she was busy with some stuff. Funny thing is, she is always the one asking me to plan a house visit.

So. What did we end up doing?



We had some sort of Chinese cultural immersion thing going on! It was hilarious! We were doing Chinese calligraphy and drinking good grade Pu-er tea that ken brought along. I have the worse chinese handwriting, and it is said that lefties have bad handwriting, so can you imagine chinese handwriting written by a left hander? The horror of horror!




I though I wrote pretty decently. It wasn't as bad as I thought,
practisepractise practise! Oh and a little concentration. I was a little bored, and started writing nonsense and doodling. Elaine can write beautifully, no surprise since she took that up in school and the fact that she took Higher Chinese back in school does help too, in some ways. Ken has been going for some kind of calligraphy class for a couple of months, I wonder what trigger him to take that up?

No comments: