Friday 13 May 2011

One for the Parents



I love books, and I love buying books for The Little One. Well, partly for myself sometimes. The beautiful illustrations, the innocence of the story, the simplicity. They can be quite good de-stressers. I came across this book that looks like a children's book but for tired parents who have problems putting their children to bed. I can totally relate to that! I feel like buying it, but of course I got it hide it well away from little little hands, until they are old enough to understand the humour in that 4 letter word.


A sample verse..
The cats nestled close to their kittens now.



The lambs have laid down with the sheep.



You're cozy and warm in your bed my dear.



Please go the fuck to sleep.


This is so rude I love it! I am so tempted to buy this, should I should I????????????? Am I a bad mother for liking this?

1 comment:

The Sleeping Dragon said...

This is hilarious!!!! I'm tempted too! :D