Tuesday 22 June 2010

Holidays

It is good to be on a holiday even if it means just driving up north to Malaysia. We both needed a break.

I have been meaning to post but it had been quite a busy time. Busy thinking about the upcoming renovation, busy with the housework, busy with packing up stuff, busy with her starting on solids.

Talking about starting her on solids.. So much to say about that one, it warrants one whole post all by itself!

Busy with ordering clothes online. A little troublesome, some more have to call the merchant up. Bo pian, I have no time to shop shop, so have to online shop.

Now, I am busy with the laundry and chores after a 6-day holiday. Asking a part time helper in this week so that I can remain sane.

I shall be happily busy hopefully, planning the next trip soon!

I shall post some photos of the trip soon-ish.

No comments: