Thursday 24 June 2010

Day One

The drive right up KL wasn't too bad. She didn't fuss a lot, slept in the car from Bukit Batok all the way to near Malacca. She slept right through the customs immigration checkpoints, going from one country to another without knowing. Great we went on a Tuesday, going through the checkpoints was such a breeze!

She didn't fuss too much too, thank goodness!

She was really really happy when we finally got to the hotel room. She spend quite a bit of time rolling in the bed! All of us washed up, she had a milk feed and we all had a good nap! I love sleeping on holidays! Most people think it is a waste of time, but I am on holiday, I like to take it slow!



That night she slept so superbly soundly! I am very tempted to buy the whole bed home with me if it is what is making her sleep so well!

No comments: