Monday 2 November 2009

Running out of Time

I had all my stuff all planned out. The Husband was meeting a friend last Friday and I decided to stay home and catch up with some stuff that I have been meaning to do. I met a friend for dinner instead. I will be meeting up with some friends later on today for tea and dinner. Then my mum and my siblings on Tuesday. Another dinner on Friday with another group of friends, then dinner at the in-law's on Wednesday. Which means, the Christmas tree better be up on Thursday. I hope I can get the rest of the stuff done too, despite all the appointments.

It is time that I accept that I can't do everything all the time now. That it is okay that some things are left undone, that it is alright if the windows are a little dirty. Think about the things that I have already done instead!

No comments: