Friday 11 July 2008

Haute Haute Haute!

I hop over to style.com every now and then to peek at the seasonal collections that designers have come up with. Well, they are always things I can never afford, one can always gawk and dream right? My favourite will definitely be haute couture. Never mind how unwearable it is, it is all about being dramatic and over the top. Like being transported into fashion wonderland, with all fluff and fantasy. The first designer I always always checked out will be Christian Lacroix. I was hyperventilating so bad, I needed to calm down first before going over the other collections!


Seriously, can you beat that??? Why can't people wear haute couture everyday?


Okay, so I am biased, I love love Lacroix. Even my husband who knows close to nothing about fashion knows that. Do you know that there are 2 Lacroix designed Evian bottles? I need to get my hands on those babies.

The haute couture is such a keeper, whereas the pret-a-porter bottle would be just perfect for parties!


No comments: