Tuesday 13 November 2007

Suits me to a Tea

I have too much tea at home. I just bought some more this evening from Isetan. I have English teas - English Toffee, Earl Grey and Russian Caravan. Chinese teas, - I am not sure about the names, I think I have some Pu Er and some other stuff. Japanese teas - I have the usual green tea in sachets as well as green tea mixed with brown rice. Matcha, recently acquired on my trip to Japan, and also Mugicha, which I bought today. I think I will start to permanently have cold Mugicha in my fridge from now on. Perfect for the weather here. Oh and I have a packet of tea that is supposed to detox your body.

All I need now is the prefect tea set. I am still looking for one. The ones that I adore are so expensive, maybe for now, instead of a set from Whittard, I will have to make do with Hario. Not that Hario is not nice, just not "tea party" material. More like a "watch tele and drink tea" and "having tea alone" kind of set. I doubt anyone understand what I am trying to say. I guess I will get a "watch tele" set first before getting the "tea party worthy" set.

Which reminds me, we should have a tea party, the kind in Alice in Wonderland. Complete with outrageous hats for everyone! I was talking about this with Elaine and we really should do this when she comes back from NYC! Too bad that Daing will not be here when she's back. I am really really happy for him though, new job, in another country! How exciting! Maybe we should move the tea party to HCMC instead. That is such a brilliant idea! And that will give us ample time to plan!

No comments: