Monday 10 September 2007

Donuts



I never really indulge in the nation's favourite past time - queuing. Ok, second favourite past time next to shopping. Ok ok, third favourite past time next to shopping and makaning.
Donut factory has all those things. It is located in a SHOPPING MALL. It has ridiculously LONG QUEUES. Donuts are FOOD.

How more Singaporean can you get? By offering sambal donuts is it?

Anyway, I love donuts. My family adores donuts. And as much as I adore my family, I can't bring myself to queue for them. The queues centipedes its way all the way to Gloria Jean's, which is a good 15 meters at least. It is ludicrous!

But admittedly, I have always been curious about those donuts. One fine saturday afternoon, my sister and my brother decided to go down to and get them bloody donuts.
I tell you, they are great! Especially the glazed ones! I still have some of those at home. Thank you guys!

No comments: