Thursday 12 July 2007

Give Thanks

Often, in our uber busy lives, we forget about the people around us who love us. Often, we are too caught up with everyday life or get into some sort of comfortable routine that doesn't seem to include people who should be included more.

Relationships, all kinds, take effort. Don't expect anything to blossom or even stay the same if no efforts have been put into them. Relationships are like plants, gotta give some attention or they will wilt and die. I know, sounds a little corny, I got this quote from an ultra perspective friend of mine a decade ago! How I love this friend!

I should make it a point to visit my grandma more, call my aunt up to chat or even lunch. hahaha. My dearest friends, I need to get them out more. I can be such a lazy person, sometimes I just like staying at home.

No comments: