Saturday 23 December 2006

FINALLY!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for the day for months! It is finally over, I am so so glad. Everything went on well, no hiccups, everybody seems happy and the weather was fantastic. It was raining a little and it was cool, so that kept me going too. My photographer was a dream! He is so easy to work with!

The tea ceremony was fun, Aunt Grace went a little crazy, but it was good crazy fun! Didn't know she can be that side splittingly funny. I needed that kinda humour that day.

By the time we checked into the hotel, I was beat. I hated to think that I still have the wedding dinner to go. Somehow I found the energy to pull myself through it. The sense of relief I felt after the dinner was immense. I suddenly feel much lighter and a lot happier. Heck, I could even walk back to the hotel! Heck! We even have supper with my family at Chatterbox! My mum used to hang out in Chatterbox when she was younger, I used to supper there some many years back too, so it was great to go back after such a long time.
The moment we got back to the room, I was totally gone, I slept at 130hours. Quite an early bedtime for me, since I normally go to bed past 2am.

Now that the wedding is all done and over with, people are going to bug me with questions about kids. I can see that one coming........

No comments: