Sunday 10 September 2006

Progress

I have not made much progress or preparation on the wedding. It seems to take a back seat now as the completion of the flat draws nearer. I can't seem to take the invites out of my mind though. Although I have pretty decided on the design, there are times when I am so tempted to change it a little. I am fickle in that way, perhaps I should just do them up and I will not have to think about them again!

I am guessing that it will take another week for the flat to be completed. They have wash the bathrooms (well, kinda) and the floors are polished. We have the fans fixed and now, we just need the cabinets and the cupboard fixed. We did add in some custom made shelves for the store room too. I have to remember to buy some toilet fixtures ASAP for the guys to fix them. We forgot the toilet paper holders and towel hangers! I definately need to get those tomorrow! I hate to have to drag that.

No comments: