Sunday 24 June 2012

Baby Led Weaning






Saffron is still refusing being spoon fed, much to my displeasure. I have all these images of me happily feeding my babies home made purées and them smiling and lapping it up. I suppose that will never happen.
She has decided to follow in her sister's footsteps and go the messy way. The consolation is that she eats way better, is more enthusiastic about food and takes in more. It is quite a joy watching her eat and mess with her food.


Current favorites are kiwi and carrots. She loves broccoli and French beans too. Rice, pasta, corn and yoghurt are agreeable. Tomatoes seem to give her a rash although she likes them. We tried chicken and that is a hit or miss. I'm thinking of getting some beef next week.

1 comment:

The Sleeping Dragon said...

We shld trade!Funny how that is - I am wishing that my kids are like yours. I'm still spoonfeeding my first and I feel like a slave!