Wednesday 6 June 2007

Land of the Rising Sun

I am going to Japan!

I must curb my enthusiasm and try to stay calm because the trip is a little less than 5 months away. Went to the travel agent checked out the rates, went for a coffee and a cheese sandwich, thought a little about it, then went right back to the TA and bought me tickets. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Easy breezy.. can things get any simpler? I do not have a lot of time there though, so I got to get it all well planned.

Think about all the food I want to eat, all the nonsense that I will buy, and oh dear, Geisha spotting! Tsukiji Market! And then there is the Tokyo Motor Show. That is what is pulling the Hubby over. That is what is getting him excited. That is how I get a Japan holiday! I think next year, I will entice him with the Frankfurt Motor Show.

I think I will try to get some online Japanese lessons from Elaine. Then I will see if it is a good thing to buy the JR rail pass in Singapore....... then settle the accommodations. and sniff out the great eating places and watering holes.. I want to buy fabrics. JAPANESE FABRICS!!!!!!!!!!...... visit kinokuniya, and tokyu hands.. and the huge food floors in the departmental stores! Cosmetics! I want to buy that certain brand from kyoto!!!!!!!!!!!
See like that how to not get excited?

No comments: