Friday 2 February 2007

Trigger Happy

I have a new camera.

Not just another camera. I have a new DSLR! Yayayayayayayayayaya! As you can see, I am over the moon ecstatic kind of happy.

My husband has bought me a Canon EOS 350D. I have been itching to buy a DSLR for some months now, but feeling a little apprehensive about it. I was afraid that I would get bought with the camera. I actually set my eyes on the Nikon D40 since I know Canons are known to cost dearly. It is the most wonderful surprise nonetheless. He gives wonderful surprises. They are pretty hard to come by, but when they do come, they just completely blow me away! Every single time!

Books are expensive, so is cross stitching and scrap booking.(let's be honest here shall we? they are really grandmama kinda hobbies....... not that there is anything wrong with it) Now that I have a camera, I can foresee myself buying more lens and then filters, and more stuff! Oh no! And perhaps I may sneak in a photography magazine subscription too.....Wah laumaybe even photography lessons! Shite.
Now if I can just get to know how to use that camera.....

No comments: