Thursday 15 June 2006

The first Appointment

The highly anticipated first appointment with HDB has come and gone. Pretty painless actually. I have been worried about it for quite some time. I was worried that the loan will not be approved or grant will not be given and stuff. Though that is still not known to us yet, I am feeling pretty sanguine now. Phew, in like 2 weeks we will know if the loan and grant will be approved... keeping my fingers crossed now.

I have a sneaky feeling that I am being too paranoid again.....
looking for a contractor to renovate the place is causing me endless sleep! I am trying to meet as many as I can, of course they have to be recommended by reliable sources and see what comes out of it... The quotations that i received so far have been on the slightly higher side, so I really hope that there are things that we can cut down on....

No comments: